Hotel Alyeska is one of Alaska’s premier year-round resort destinations. Located in a lush valley surrounded by mountain peaks, hanging glaciers and spectacular ocean views, The Hotel Alyeska provides guests with luxurious accommodation and convenient access to the magnificent Alaskan wilderness.
The Hotel Alyeska first opened its doors to guests in 1994. Today, its chateau-style hotel makes the perfect base for your Alaskan vacation. During your stay here, you’ll experience supreme comfort with perfect modern touches and rich Native influences, that bring the natural beauty of Alaska’s great outdoors inside.
• 60-passenger aerial scenic tram
• Saltwater pool, whirlpool & fitness center
• Seven Glaciers Restaurant
• The Spa at Alyeska
• Unique, world-class dining & shops
• High-speed internet access in guest rooms
• Complimentary high-speed wifi in common areas
• Easy access to open space, nature trails & walking paths
• StarbucksTM in-room coffee
At TripsBeyond there are a number of ways you can contact us meaning that all you have to do is choose the option which is most convenient to you.
0800 270 0009
Speak to our Travel Experts on 0800 270 0009
We are open today between 9am and 5:30pm