The Bedroom is ideal for two passengers but can fit three. Bedrooms are furnished with a large sofa and an easy chair next to a large window. At night, the sofa converts to a lower bed, and an upper bed folds down from above. Bedrooms feature a sink and a private, enclosed restroom with toilet and shower.
• Room 6'6" x 7'6"
2 Adult Berths with Ladder
• Lower Berth 3'4" x 6'3"
• Upper Berth with ladder 2'4" x 6'2"
• 2 Adults
• 1-2 Suitcases
Features & Amenities
• Meals included
• Space for two passengers (maximum of three, two travelers share the lower bed)
• Private sink, vanity, toilet and shower
• Sofa converts to lower bed
• Upper bed folds down from above
• Large picture window
• Available on upper level
• Electrical outlet
• Climate control
• Individual reading lights
• Garment rack
• Fold-down table
• Fresh towels and bed linens
• Soap and shower amenities
• Personal service (bed turn-down, coffee)
• Bottled water
Superliner vs. Viewliner - What's the Difference?
Single-level Viewliner sleeping cars have two rows of windows per room and are on trains that travel to/from New York City, while bi-level Superliner sleeping cars are used for many other routes across the country.
At TripsBeyond there are a number of ways you can contact us meaning that all you have to do is choose the option which is most convenient to you.
0800 270 0009
Speak to our Travel Experts on 0800 270 0009
We are open today between 9am and 5:30pm