The Superliner Roomette is ideal for one or two passengers and features two seats on either side of a large window. At night, the seats convert to a lower bed, and an upper bed folds down from above. Restrooms and showers are nearby in same car.
Superliner Roomette layout
• Room 3'6" x 6'6"
2 Adult Berths
• Lower Berth 2'4" x 6'6"
• Upper Berth 2'0" x 6'2" (with steps)
• 2 Adults
• 1-2 Suitcases
Specific rooms may not be reserved online, so rooms are automatically assigned when your reservation is completed. Your ticket will show your exact car and room number.
Features & Amenities
• Meals included
• Space for one or two passengers
• No in-cabin toilet or shower
• Restrooms & showers nearby in same car
• Two comfortable seats convert to a bed
• Upper bed folds down from above
• Large picture window
• Available on upper and lower levels
• Electrical outlet
• Climate control
• Individual reading lights
• Garment rack
• Fold-down table
• Fresh towels and bed linens
• Soap and shower amenities
• Personal service (bed turn-down, coffee)
• Bottled water
Superliner vs. Viewliner - What's the Difference?
Single-level Viewliner sleeping cars have two rows of windows per room and are on trains that travel to/from New York City, while bi-level Superliner sleeping cars are used for many other routes across the country.
At TripsBeyond there are a number of ways you can contact us meaning that all you have to do is choose the option which is most convenient to you.
0800 270 0009
Speak to our Travel Experts on 0800 270 0009