California is a year round destination that offers endless holiday opportunities, stunning national parks, beautiful sun kissed beaches, vineyards, mountains and exciting cosmopolitan cities.
Yosemite National Park
Walk of Fame
Golden Gate Bridge
Famous for its 1100 miles of coastline there are plenty of beaches to choose from, the Big Sur Coastline between San Francisco and Los Angeles is particularly picturesque.
• Yosemite National Park attracts millions of visitors each year to marvel at its stunning natural beauty.
• The Californian wine industry is booming with a host of vineyards across the state. Napa Valley just outside San Francisco has become a hot spot for wine lovers and gourmets with over 400 wineries.
• San Francisco boasts the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, quirky cable cars and the infamous prison of Alcatraz.
• Los Angeles is synonymous with Hollywood and the entertainment industry, stroll along the walk of fame, shop till you drop on Rodeo Drive or visit one of the cities renowned amusement parks
• San Diego, nestled just north of the Mexico border offers year round sunshine and stunning beaches with a host of excellent dining options and cultural pastimes.
Below is a small selection of the California holidays on offer. If you would like us create a California holiday based on your ideas, please give us a call.
At TripsBeyond there are a number of ways you can contact us meaning that all you have to do is choose the option which is most convenient to you.
0800 270 0009
Speak to our Travel Experts on 0800 270 0009